The Oklahoma Asphalt Pavement Association (OAPA), incorporated in 1971, is a non-profit trade association representing the asphalt producers operating in and for the state of Oklahoma. Our producer members account for approximately 90% of all asphalt production within the state.
The objects and purposes of this association are:
- To ensure industry promotion and marketing
- Improve communications and understanding within the entire asphalt paving Industry
- To encourage fair and equitable designs, specifications and inspections
- To protect the doctrine of free enterprise and competition
- To stimulate and encourage more extensive research relative to the manufacture and use of asphalt pavement
- To educate within the industry for higher standards
- To ensure lawful trade practices and lawful ethical conduct
- To ensure that information is acquired, preserved and disseminated to the members of the Association
- To ensure Environmental and Safety stewardship
- To increase membership
Our members are known throughout the country for their integrity, commitment to safety, quality and environmental stewardship. Our members understand that every road, highway and parking lot that is built stands as a testament to their commitment to quality for the owner and the general public.
The OAPA office is located at 3500 N. Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73105. OAPA maintains a staff of three who manage the daily functions that are needed to service the membership and promotion of asphalt for roads and highways throughout Oklahoma.